- How did you first become interested in Feng Shui? Please share some of your path of learning with us.
I guess my interest in metaphysical subjects begins with curiosity. Since childhood I was interested in exploring mysteries such as ghost stories, UFO, X file etc. I actually started off studying Western Astrology and looking at my friends Zodiac signs. I found this very interesting and even made horoscope’s for my friends.
However my interest in feng shui only started in the 1980’s during my university years. I remember I moved into a new apartment where there was a tall chimney nearby and I heard a rumour this is not good feng shui. Indeed a lot of troubles happened to me after I moved in. I had a tooth ache and when I went to the dentist to extract the tooth I ended up getting into the emergency ward as the bleeding would not stop.
After that I decided to find out more about feng shui and my interesting journey began. It is the desire to pursue truth and knowledge that drives me deeper and deeper into this subject.
- Many Feng Shui consultants feel that the further they study Feng Shui the more confused they become. Did you experience this during your own journey, and if so how did you overcome it?
I very much agree that everybody will feel confused when they first try to study the subject. At the beginning (like many new students) I just went to any feng shui classes offered by somewhat well known feng shui masters. However famous feng shui masters may not be good teachers as most of the teachings are quite disorganised. We are given different theories and formulae and never taught how to integrate them into a practical system.
- What made you turn Feng Shui into your profession?
- Is Feng Shui widely accepted and applied in your country and do you face any difficulties explaining Feng Shui to your clients?
- What is the most common reason that people engage you for a consultation?
- Do you practice Yin House Feng Shui and if so do any of your clients engage you to select an auspicious burial site?
- What analysis methods do you use during your consultation process?
- From your point of view, do you think the knowledge of destiny analysis is important when it comes to Feng Shui?
- Please share with us a case study you have done which you found to be most interesting.
- What are your Top Feng Shui Do and Top Feng Shui Don’t?