About FENG SHUI TODAY
FENG SHUI TODAY a free online magazine for the modern professional and avid enthusiast. Published twice yearly, this publication aims to support the IFSA and the Classical Feng Shui industry
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.fengshuitoday.com
Your current state: Consent Accepted. Manage your consent.
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
|No records found|
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
The privacy of our visitors to www.fengshuitoday.com is important to us.
At Feng Shui Today Magazine, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit www.fengshuitoday.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
Log Files As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
We also use third party advertisements on www.fengshuitoday.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.
Feng Shui Today (FST) is an online magazine that aims to promote Classical Feng Shui and BaZi worldwide. In furthering its aims FST offers general material and information through the website and articles therein. The information provided on this website has been compiled for your convenience and made available for general personal use only.
FST makes no warranties implied or expressly, as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on the website. FST parent companies, publisher, editor, staff, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, will not accept liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from its use.
FST does not accept liability for any decisions made on the basis of this information, nor any errors or omissions on this website. The material may include views and statements of third parties, which do not necessarily reflect the views of the Flying Tin Magazine.
FST has a neutral charter and is not responsible for differing and diverse articles and philosophies. FST believes that the material contained on this website is based on the information from industry leading sources that are considered both credible and reliable. Although all care has been taken to ensure the material contained on this website is based on sources considered reliable we take no responsibility for the relevance and accuracy of this information.
Before relying or acting on the material, users should independently verify its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes. FST website may contain Links to other websites, these are inserted merely as a convenience and the presence of these links does not constitute an endorsement of the material at those sites, or any associated organisations, products or services.
Effective as of July 1, 2020
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our Site. These are our Terms & Conditions for use of the Site which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the web, PDAs, mobile phones and RSS feeds. These Terms & Conditions apply whenever you access the Site, regardless of how you access the Site.
Use of this site
1. Feng Shui Today is the owner and operator of this Site.
2. Users of this Site (Users) agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Your use of and access to this Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, as they exist at the time of use.
3. Feng Shui Today may amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the Site. If you use the Site (other than to review the amended terms) after a notice of change has been provided, you will be deemed to have accepted the new terms and conditions.
General prohibition of use and intellectual property rights
4. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, distribute, lend, hire, sub-license, rent, perform, make a derivative work from, make available to the public, adapt, alter, edit, re-position, frame, rebrand, change or otherwise use in any way any Feng Shui Today content in whole or in part on your product or service or elsewhere or permit or assist any third party to do the same except to the extent permitted at law or without the express permission of Feng Shui Today and the original Author.
5. All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs to Feng Shui Today and the original Author. All content on this Site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
6. The logos of the Site and of the magazine masthead are trademarks of Feng Shui Today. Other trademarks may be displayed on the Site from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on the Site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo, trademark or masthead displayed on the Site, without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
Liability & Indemnity
8. Feng Shui Today does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (ACL) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, Feng Shui Today excludes all rights, remedies, guarantees, conditions and warranties in respect of goods or services from your use of the Site whether based in statute, common law or otherwise to the extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent possible and subject to Feng Shui Today’ liabilities and obligations under the ACL:
a) Feng Shui Today does not warrant the accuracy of the content which you access through this Site. The content is provided to you “as is” and on an “as available” basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk. All content which you access through this Site may be changed at Feng Shui Today‘ sole discretion and without notice.
b) Feng Shui Today will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Site.
c) Feng Shui Today does not warrant that functions of this Site or which you access through this Site, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that Feng Shui Today or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs.
d) You indemnify Feng Shui Today and each of their directors, officers, employees, authors and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense which it incurs which arises from your use of this Site.
Third Party Content & Links
9. This Site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right for you to use that content.
10. This Site may include links to third party sites which are not related to Feng Shui Today and in relation to which News has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate
11. You may reference and link to content on this site provided credit is given to Feng Shui Today
12. Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
13. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia.