Grand Master Yap Cheng Hai has more than 50 years of experience in Feng Shui and is one of the world’s most sought after speakers and master trainers in Classical Feng Shui. His reputation as a Feng Shui Master began in the 1960’s when he did Feng Shui readings for family and friends. As his reputation grew, he consulted for private clients and corporations all over the world and was also the first Feng Shui Master to lecture in English when he started giving seminars in Europe during the late 1970’s.
His life-long study of Chinese traditional arts also makes him well versed in Chinese medicine, martial arts (especially Wu Shu), Qi Gong, metaphysics, palmistry and philosophy. Grand Master Yap is now in his 80’s and is a successful corporate figure with various business enterprises. He continues to travel around the world to give consultations, lectures and seminars and with the establishment of the Yap Cheng Hai Academy effectively addresses two key issues: direct access to authentic classical Feng Shui courses and the availability of an internationally used medium of instruction – English. This is timely as there has been a growing interest in this ancient art across the globe in the past decade. http://www.ychacademy.com
- How did you first become interested in Feng Shui? Please share some of your path of learning with us.
- Many Feng Shui consultants feel that the further they study Feng Shui the more confused they become. Did you experience this during your own journey, and if so how did you overcome it?
- What made you turn Feng Shui into your profession?
- Is Feng Shui widely accepted and applied in your country and do you face any difficulties explaining Feng Shui to your clients?
- What is the most common reason that people engage you for a consultation?
- Do you practice Yin House Feng Shui and if so do any of your clients engage you to select an auspicious burial site?
- What analysis methods do you use during your consultation process?
- From your point of view, do you think the knowledge of destiny analysis is important when it comes to Feng Shui?
Please share with us a case study you have done which you found to be most interesting.
- What are your Top Feng Shui Do and Top Feng Shui Don’t?